Order processing time is typically 1-3 business days with most orders shipping in 24 hours. Saturdays, Sundays and holidays are not business days. Shipping times may be slightly longer during peak holiday times. In addition to our processing times, typical shipping times are shown below.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING SERVICES:
- U.S. Ground: 4-9 days via DHL Ecommerce services (typically DHL Smartmail Parcel Expediated) or USPS.
- USPS Priority Mail: 2-3 days
- Overnight Shipping: Not available.
- U.S. Standard Shipping: $5.99 for the first pound and $1.50 for each additional pound in the order. For example, a 15 ounce package ships for $5.99 to anywhere in the U.S. The cost for a 1lb 5 oz package would be $7.49.
- USPS Priority Mail: USPS commercial base rates plus $1.75 from postal code 55374.
- International Standard Shipping via DHL GlobalMail Packet Plus (DHL Ecommerce).
- Average transit times of 4-8 days (Europe) or 6-11 days (rest of the world).
- Includes up to $100 of insurance on every shipment via U-Pic insurance (contact us to file a claim after more than 30 days from shipment).
- Milestone tracking worldwide and final delivery scans to 35+ key markets.
- International orders over 4.4lbs will ship via DHL Parcel International Standard.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING COSTS:
- International Standard Shipping - You can download a rate table for all the countries to which we ship by clicking here (downloadable CSV file)
TRACK YOUR SHIPMENTS:
- DHL Shipping – https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com
- USPS Shipments – https://www.usps.com
Depending on the location, DHL International Services can take up to 30 days to arrive (although most shipments arrive in 4-15 days). By shipping via this service, you agree to this. No customer support, claims or refunds will be processed on shipments via this service before this time frame has passed. We do not collect import taxes, duties or fees for any international shipments. All import taxes, duties, brokerage costs or other fees are the responsibility of the final retail customer. The goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/ebuyer. The consignee authorizes the Rockline Enterprises LLC to import the goods on their behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that Rockline Enterprises LLC may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor (e.g. customs broker). The final overseas buyer is responsible for paying any applicable import taxes, duties, and fees (including brokerage fees). This is in addition to any product costs or costs to move the merchandise to their location.