Zen Cart Automated Dropship Inventory Management Software
Our automated Zen Cart dropship inventory management extension is an optional paid service for clients of RocklineDropship.com that are reselling our items on a Zen Cart website. Once installed on your Zen Cart store (we do that), our software will automatically sync your website's inventory with what is in our warehouse at any given time. This process runs behind-the-scenes and does not require any additional manipulation or monitoring by your company.
AUTOMATED ZEN CART DROPSHIP INVENTORY MANAGEMENT FEATURES
- Automatic inventory management for dropship clients of RocklineDropship.com.
- Automatically sync the inventory numbers in your ZEN Cart store with whatever is in our warehouse every 10-15 minutes throughout the day.
- Hands off management - The app runs in the background of your site and requires no maintenance or other manipulation.
- Full rewrite of inventory data for our products 1x daily (overnight) to correct any daily errors.
- Only affects items with product SKUs that match data in our RocklineDropship.com catalog (doesn't affect inventory that you sell from other dropship suppliers).
ROCKLINEDROPSHIP.COM AUTOMATED DROPSHIP ZEN CART INVENTORY MANAGEMENT PRICING
Our automated inventory sync costs $29.95/month. Please contact us to order this time saving extension today!
ORDER NOW BY FOLLOWING THE STEPS BELOW:
- If you would like to pay with a credit card, please contact us. To pay via paypal, click the Subscribe button below to send us your first monthly payment via paypal. The cost for this service is $29.95 per month. Once you subscribe (below), $29.95 per month will be deducted from your paypal.com account.
- Contact us to let us know that you sent payment. Please include your full name and email address that you use to login to your account with us at RocklineDropship.com.
- This app does not add or remove new or discontinued items from your Zen Cart store. It controls inventory of products that have already been created on your Zen Cart website.
- Clients need to use our product SKUs (Codes) in their Zen Cart stores for this extension to function correctly.